Cardiac Imaging has evolved over the recent years and became the main method for correct diagnosis and management of our patients. Echocardiography first, accompanied by the other two modalities, cardiac CT and cardiac MRI, are indispensable tools in our routine practice.
On 18th – 19th of March 2022 we welcome you in ATHENS for our International multimodality Imaging Congress, which is organized by the “Athens Medical Group” and the University of Milano-Bicocca.
Directors of the congress are Dr. Stefanos Karagiannis, Dr. Konstantinos Papadopoulos and Professor Luigi Badano. A prestigious local and international faculty is also involved, including imaging experts from Greece, Europe and United States.
- REGISTRATION FORM: onsite attendees with physical presence and online attendees through dedicated platforms and live streaming
On-site registration fees include: participation to the congress, to the common opening ceremony, to the typical congress lunch breaks, access to the hands-on workshops and certificate of attendance.
Online registration fees include: online participation, access to the online workshops and certificate of attendance.
-- On-site Registration: 200 €
-- On-site Registration for EACVI members under 40 years old (50% discount): 100 €
-- Online Registration: 50 €
-- On-site / Online Local trainees, students, nurses, staff: free
According to government restrictions all on-site participants need to hold a valid Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate or a Covid Certificate - Recovery valid for 90 days, to enter the Congress Hall.
WORKSHOPS (pages 13-15)
Attention! To attend the Hands-on Workshops, please follow the three required steps:
1. COMPLETE YOUR CONGRESS REGISTRATION and pay if necessary according to the registration fee: services.livemedia.com/register/acvi22.aspx
(uncompleted registrations have no right to participate to workshops)
2. CHOOSE THE HANDS-ON WORKSHOPS you wish to participate on
3. You will RECEIVE WORKSHOP CONFIRMATION in 5 days. If not, please contact [email protected]
Limited availability onsite due to covid-19 restrictions!
Choose the Hands-on Workshop you wish to participate on
· 1 MAIN ARENA – 3 WORKSHOP ROOMS – 1 EXHIBITION AREA
· 2 DAYS of high-quality presentations in the Main Room
· 16 HOURS of HANDS-ON echocardiography (3D/4D, Strain Imaging, Stress Echocardiography, TOE simulators) and CMR training in the 3 additional rooms of the congress hall
· A prestigious local and international faculty is involved, including imaging experts from Greece, Europe and United States
· EXHIBITION AREA with Echo Machines and models for live scanning
Proposed hotel for Accommodation: Athens Marriott Hotel. Please contact [email protected]
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
The Athens Medical Group Cardiovascular Imaging Congress is marked with 16 credits of Continuing Medical Education/Continuing Professional Development (CME/CPD) by the Panhellenic Medical Association.
Secretariat: For any further information, please contact [email protected] / +302310474400