Cardiac Imaging has evolved over the recent years and became the main method for correct diagnosis and management of our patients. Echocardiography first, accompanied by the other two modalities, cardiac CT and cardiac MRI, are indispensable tools in our routine practice.
On 18th – 19th of March 2022 we welcome you in ATHENS for our International multimodality Imaging Congress, which is organized by the “Athens Medical Group” and the University of Milano-Bicocca.
Directors of the congress are Dr. Stefanos Karagiannis, Dr. Konstantinos Papadopoulos and Professor Luigi Badano. A prestigious local and international faculty is also involved, including imaging experts from Greece, Europe and United States.
- REGISTRATION FORM: onsite attendees with physical presence and online attendees through dedicated platforms and live streaming
-- On-site Registration: 200 €
-- On-site Registration for EACVI members under 40 years old (50% discount): 100 €
-- Online Registration: 50 €
-- On-site / Online Local trainees, students and nurses: free
Your onsite participation will follow the current Government measures for COVID-19.
* Workshops analysis and expression of interest form will be soon available for registrants.
· 1 MAIN ARENA – 3 WORKSHOP ROOMS – 1 EXHIBITION AREA
· 2 DAYS of high-quality presentations in the Main Room
· 16 HOURS of HANDS-ON echocardiography (3D/4D, Strain Imaging, Stress Echocardiography, TOE simulators) and CMR training in the 3 additional rooms of the congress hall
· A prestigious local and international faculty is involved, including imaging experts from Greece, Europe and United States
· EXHIBITION AREA with Echo Machines and models for live scanning
Suggested hotel for Accommodation: Athens Marriott Hotel. Please contact [email protected]
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
The Athens Medical Group Cardiovascular Imaging Congress is marked with 16 credits of Continuing Medical Education/Continuing Professional Development (CME/CPD) by the Panhellenic Medical Association.