ONLINE Registration only
September 23-24, 2022
EUROPEAN INTERBALKAN MEDICAL CENTER
10, Asklipiou str., 570 01 Pylea, Thessaloniki – Greece
T +30 2310 400 000
Participant Registration Fees
No fees are required for this event.
Extra limited availability for on-site participation. (up to 20 participants)
No limit for online participation.
It is mandatory to fill in the online registration form.
After completing the registration form, an email with your barcode will follow.
You will be notified with a final confirmation email for your registration.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Some of the precautions taken by the hospital include:
• Verification of proof of negative Rapid test results for all registered participants
• Mandatory masking within the hospital (only exceptions will be when
guests are seated to eat or drink in designated areas)
• Hand sanitization stations are available throughout the venue
• All high-touch areas such as elevator buttons and door handles are frequently disinfected
At the end of the meeting, participants should be able to:
• Understand the differences of available energy sources for enucleation
• Identify 2 lobe, 3 lobe and En-Bloc techniques in enucleation
• Select the right technique for the individual patient
• Recall the tips and tricks of morcellation
New developments in surgical techniques and advances in technologies and instrumentation are continuously emerging but their implementation in routine practice is often restricted. Reasons for this include: a demanding learning curve for each one of these treatments, difficulties to select which treatment fits to the needs of the individual department and the limited financial resources for the purchase of lasers and necessary equipment.
The goal of this meeting is to present these enucleation techniques to our colleagues and make urologists familiar with these novel therapies.
The objective of the Exelixis in prostate enucleation meeting is to provide an update on the management of BPH based on current guidelines and present the different techniques of prostate enucleation. Over the course of these two days a panel of international experts in these different surgical techniques will discuss and share their experience in an interactive way.
The Exelixis in Prostate Enucleation program will include presentations, hands-on training with simulators and live surgery sessions. In addition, all these sessions will be available by live streaming to anyone interested to participate.